Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Week 7

I was looking through all of the things that "Blogs for Educators" has too offer and it's amazing. There are so many resources available for every subject, esspecially English (that's where I spent most of my time). Having creative and engaging lessons isn't really that hard. I mean, with all of the available resources the possibilities are endless. In earlier years, teachers had to be creative all on their own while trying to figure out what to do with their lessons, but today many different teachers can collaborate with one another even from different parts of the country. It's really quit amazing. I honestly can see myself using these resources quit often in my teaching career.

As for how to use it in a math lesson. I'm not really a matyh person, but I suppose there are many different project ideas in those blogs that designed to make kids enjoy math. If I were a math teacher, I would just explore those different options and see where it took me.

1 comment:

  1. I also really enjoyed looking through that blog! As a future teacher, it was a huge relief knowing that I will not always have to come up with my own lessons! Of course I will still have to prepare but I think it is a great use of technology not only to be able to access other people great methods and lessons but also to share your own. It is almost like a support system for teachers which I think is really fun and very exciting:)

    ReplyDelete