Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Week 4

This week was mainly focused on the interactive smart board. I have learned a great deal of new things about how the smart board functions. What I thought was the most interesting and practical thing about the white board is how it functions very much like powerpoint from Microsoft. Since I am used to using powerpoint, making the adjustment won't be too big of a change. I think that with enough practice, I might be able to do very well with the smart board. My only worry is that I might plan an entire lesson on the smart board to have it break on me or have some kind of malfunction. Technology isn't always reliable, so I do fear that this would be an issue because then I would have absolutely no idea what to do. It's just too much of a hassle to always think of two different lessons just in case the technology doesn't work. I hope that this doesn't happen very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment