Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Reflection 1
The world really is changing. It's really exciting, but also scary at the same time. Our generation is considered to be very tech savvy. I mean, seemingly on a daily basis the world releases a new "tech-toy" for people to play with. Although this has many benefits to society, it also has it's detriments. I fear that my generationm, and those who come after me will have an insatiable thirst for new things. Don't get me wrong, technology is very important and exttremely helpful in many different ways, but I fear that some of the changes that came with the increase of technology are not very beneficial. For example, younger generations that are growing up with very advanced technology at their fingertips, might become much more impatient and irritable because of their high expectations. they expect new things almost every second, and they expect to be entertained and informed about everything rather than taking initiative themselves to figure things out. I hope that this doesn't happen, but it is something that I fear, and already come across all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment