Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Nets
The NETS for Students that I have chosen is the second one: Communication and Collaboration.
Students use digital media and environments to communicate and work collaboratively, including at a distance, to support individual learning and contribute to the learning of others.
I chose this one because I think that it is one of the most important. It is very crucial for students to learn how to use digital media, but it equally important for them to be able to work with other students. This is a necessary skill to have as a human being.
The NETS for Teachers that I chose is also the second one: Design and Develop Digital Age Learning.
Experiences and Assessments Teachers design, develop, and evaluate authentic learning experiences and assessment incorporating contemporary tools and resources to maximize content learning in context and to develop the knowledge, skills, and attitudes identified in the NETS·S.
I chose this because it's the teacher's job to facilitate an environment in which technology is readily available. If a teacher does not involve technology in her lessons or classroom, then how can the students be expected to learn digitally. I feel that this point is also one of the more important ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment