I chose to look at a blog called Free Technology for Teachers. This blog was very... flashy is the best word I could find for it. There is information in every corner that you look. It is very easy to navigate because there are different tabs at the top to help you find what your looking for.
I left a comment on a blog post that talked about Google Earth. From reading this post, I downloaded Google Earth and started to play around with it. In the comment I talked about all the ways that Google Earth can help English teachers (looking up an author's origins, looking up the setting of a book, etc...) I thought it was very insightful. I'm not sure if my comment really would help anybody. I'm sure all English teachers can figure out what to use Google Earth for by themselves, but it felt good to say something that could be meaningful for somebody on a professional blog that hundreds of people visit.
This blog has very many tools for educators to use. It goes through step by step instructions of how to use different pieces of technology, and how it can be applied in different classroom contexts. I'm really glad I stumbled upon it because it really is helpful
No comments:
Post a Comment