The "Tech Learning Caught on Tape" is a very interesting idea. I think it would be a really worth while to film students while they learn. Students would see themselves learning, and it would help them fix their own mistakes and see where they are going wrong. It would also help create amazing memories for the students in your class.
My favorite idea is filming the students on the first day of school. I could imagine showing them these clips at the end of the school year and seeing just how much they have grown and changed, physically and mentally. Moreover, if I was a freshman teacher, showing the students clips of themselves when they are seniors would be even more priceless.
The only problem that I could see with this is if some of the students don't allow you to film them. It would be really difficult to film the class if this was the case.
No comments:
Post a Comment