Word Scrambler
I found a word scrambler game. I thought that this would be an interesting ways to get students motivated to learn their vocaublary words. I couldn't find a version of the game that let me pick my own words to scrambler, but I'm sure I could figure it out if I tried. This is simply an example of how the game would look like.
Pretty much you start the game and it gives you a count down on how long you have to guess the spelling of the word. You drag and drop the letters into a box at the top of the page, and try and unscrable the word. You get points for quickness, and accuracy.
I was thinking to have the students scramble their vocabulary words, and without looking at their vocabulary list, try to unscrable them. Playing this game would help them cement the spelling of the words in their brains because it is something that they are engaged in.
No comments:
Post a Comment